In today’s age of social media, it’s more important than ever to create video content that grabs your audience’s attention right away. With so much competition out there, you need to make sure your videos stand out from the rest. You have LITERALLY SECONDS to do this. Here are 10 video content ideas that are sure to stop the scroll:
- Collaborate with other brands or influencers in your industry that your potential clients might recognize. This is a great way to reach a new audience and get your name out there.
- Create a DIY tutorial. People love watching these types of videos because they’re both informative and entertaining.
- Do a product review or unboxing. This is a great way to show off your products in a unique way and give people an inside look at what you do. Even if you only sell services, you could think of a creative way to show those services by objects you pull out from the box!
- Share customer testimonials. Customer testimonials are always powerful and can help build trust with your audience. But make sure the testimonials are told IN A STORY! Something that shows a struggle and how your company saved the day!
- Give a tour of your office or workspace. People are always curious to see where you work and how you operate behind the scenes. You could turn it into something like The Office and use humor with a little preplanned simple scripting!
- Host a Q&A session with experts in your industry. This is a great way to provide valuable information to your audience while also building credibility for yourself.
- Offer tips or advice on a particular topic. Whether it’s business advice or relationship advice, people are always looking for helpful tips on the internet.
- Share an inspiring story or case study. These kinds of videos are always well-received because they offer hope and motivation to viewers.
- Do a “day in the life” type of video. This gives people a behind-the-scenes look at what your day-to-day is like and makes them feel more connected to you as a person. Just make sure you infuse some humor or a peak into who you are personally.
- Hold a contest or giveaway. Everyone loves free stuff, so this is an easy way to get people engaged with your brand!
There you have it! 10 video content ideas that are sure to stop the scroll and grab your audience’s attention right away! So get out there and start creating some amazing videos or set up a chat with us so we can help you out to make some content that is REALLY outstanding!